terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions are noted below, and would ask that if you are unsure of anything, please email us directly and one of our team will be happy to help.
- We reserve the right to change product design and specification at any time without prior notice. The actual colour of products may be different to the colours shown on the website.
- We are not VAT registered and trade as a sole trader.
- Payment must be made and taken before any goods are shipped.
- Delivery service is based on UK mainland postcodes only. Any delivery to an UK postcode “off shore” eg. Isle of Skye, Northern Ireland etc., may take longer and normally is subject to a carriage surcharge. Deliveries to some postcodes in Scotland are subject to a carriage surcharge.
- Please contact our office for carriage costs to other destinations.
- If you have supplied an email address at the time of ordering this may be passed to the courier service who will contact you when the order has been collected from Intelligent Horsecare and may contact you further with a delivery time or confirmation of delivery.
- Intelligent Horsecare and its couriers accept no responsibility for items left other than with the recipient named on the delivery documents.
- Intelligent Horsecare and its couriers accept no responsibility for items that are stolen or damaged when left in an area that is specified by the customer.
- Cooling off period – The purchaser has 7 working days from receipt of the goods to cancel the order. This cancellation must be in writing, by letter, fax or email. The purchaser has a further 7 working days to return the item(s) cancelled during the cooling off period.
- Cancelled orders – The purchaser at their expense must return the cancelled order.
- Clearance stock is sold as-is and cannot be returned.
- Returned items must be unused, undamaged, and complete in the original packaging. If an item has been used, a restocking fee of 20% will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Notification of damage or shortage must be made within 2 working days.
- In the rare event of damage or shortage the following must be notified to Intelligent Horsecare.
- Your name, address and contact phone number.
- When and how, you can be contacted.
- Consignment number on delivery package, along with the Courier’s name.
- Order number.
- A clear description of the damage or shortage, with photos if possible.
- Please retain the damaged item(s) for inspection.
- Please retain all packaging including the shipping packaging for inspection.
- In the case of damage occurring during shipping and the damage is obvious, DO NOT ACCEPT the package. Please inform us as to why the package was refused.
- In the case of shortage please retain ALL packaging including the shipping packaging. The initial contact by email.
- The purchaser is responsible for the return of the item(s). Intelligent Horsecare is not responsible for any or part of any returned item(s) lost or damaged in transit from the purchaser. This applies to ALL item(s) returned to Intelligent Horsecare, whatever the reason for the return.
- Failure to comply with the above Cancelled Order/Returned Item(s) – will result in no refund being issued. Only item(s) complying with the above Cancelled Order/Returned Item(s) will receive a refund equal to the cost of the item(s), the initial shipping charge is non-refundable.